Coming out of the Holidays and moving into 2024, we have found benefit and insight by pausing to reflect upon all that we accomplished this past year. This past year was momentous for Flex Force! Our team, our partners, and our customers have stayed focused on our shared mission to keep safe those who keep us safe.
We asked our leaders to share their proudest moments of the year, and five things rose to the top:
- We launched a new logo and Brand Identity that better reflects our mission and supports our business development teams with the materials they need to effectively share our story.
- We moved into a new, expanded headquarters and production facility, setting us up with the space we need to support the growth we expect this year and beyond.
- We launched full scale production of the ASP-S gyro-stabilized weapons mount.
- We shipped our 1700th Dronebuster including production units of our latest model with PNT attack, maintaining its pace as the most widely deployed handheld CUAS system in the world.
- We supported the training of soldiers, civilians and more as the featured handheld electronic attack system in use at Joint C-sUAS University (JCU) at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
With so much to celebrate, we are eager to continue our journey into 2024 and beyond. The Dronebuster is now an Army Program of Record, the ASP continues to see growing demand, and our team is planning to be at an event near you. Hope to see you there!